Beasts, more motoX content

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Couple of motorcrossers we picked up recently, in excellent nick - appreciating classics!

These join the existing 'fleet' of a 2007 CR250 and a 1988 KX250

1991 CR500 and a 1989 KX500

Lovely gripper seat on the KX. We have since got proper renthals for the KX, and new side mouldings for the CR, and a new rear mudguard. The back shock mount on the CR was all she needed to make it right.

proper hairy to ride!!

cr.jpg

kx.jpg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Loving the KX.

I remember trying to kick start 1 of those years ago without knowing how much power it took to start 1. She kicked back with compression and threw me off the other side, resulting in me lying in a heap with the bike on top of me... Bad times.

Was an animal of a thing to go when the guy that owned it started it and sat me on it though, barely fit to touch the ground. Don't think I got out of 3rd before running out of field...

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
2007 CR , last of the 2 strokes , nice , any pics of it ?

never had a run on a 500, awesome im sure (y)

lighter7

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E36/Disco3
I would love something like this that was road legal lol. I know you can get supermotos but one of them on the road would be sick I think lol.

BigP

RMS Regular
Drives
V10 Touareg
I have ridden a CR500 and I have to say it scared the sh1t out of me. I currently have a KTM525 but its not the same sort of quick!

Takes balls to ride one of these things.....they are pure hallions
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351759034.342885.jpg

Mark_C

RMS Regular
OP
Mark_C
Aye the 500 2 strokes are joke fast, great plowing machine on even dry fields!!

You need to have a good pair of shoulders to keep them under control.

KX has the slight edge on the CR, but that's prob because we've done a wee bit of work to it.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
karl on nibikers has a sick CR500 supermoto road registered, animal.

some sweet bikes you have!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.