Belfast Motor Show 2014, Kings Hall

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

wes

RMS Regular
Down here now delivering a couple of cars. They must be doing a last minute job because it's only us and Noble here lol

There's meant to be 80/90 cars arriving first thing in the morning before show starts. I'll be going on SundaySunday

Last edited:

Gambit

RMS Regular
Utv live at 6 reporting 'thousands expected to flock to motor show'

I guess even if it doesnt meet expectations hopefully it can grow each year then people can look back in 5yrs time and think remember the car show in the car park,look at us now :grinning:

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
A few pictures from back in the day, I found in an old photo album. Sorry about the quality but my scanner is fecked so had to resort to taking a photo of them. Guessing it was probably about 1989
SDC10272.JPG
SDC10273.JPG
SDC10274.JPG
SDC10275.JPG
SDC10276.JPG
SDC10277.JPG
SDC10278.JPG

matt1207

RMS Regular
Drives
mk7.5 R
It's so bad that people are asking staff if there is anything else. Couple of nice cars at the show and shine as well. I'll upload pics later

matt1207

RMS Regular
Drives
mk7.5 R
Don't get me wrong there are nice cars here. It's the quantity not the quality that's disappointing

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
There's plenty for kids to be honest. I've given up drying the car now though lol

MarcVtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Integra Ty
At the show ATM. Took about 30 mins to walk around it. Waste of time if anyone is thinking of coming I wouldn't bother. Best part was getting the filler glaze from the guys at 50cal!

Was going to go for this but don't wana pay a tenner in just to get it lol. Anywhere else I can get it?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.