Belfast Motor Show 2014, Kings Hall

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
got a pm on facebook Thursday am to say i would hear back Thursday pm regarding my entry...... still waiting.

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
just got an email to say my entry was accepted. I have to reply to the email and they will then request payment and send me all the details i need. I will then recieve all passes and goodies 4 weeks before the show

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
hasnt been mentioned yet, im presuming paypal but will wait and see when they get back to me

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
Got a confirmation today as well, just unsure what to do with it, it seems so policed and regulated it could take the fun out of it, price is a bit much also

2.2_Coupe

RMS Regular
Drives
amps/volts
In fairness, its the 'dicking about' at unregulated shows that gets my goat up - so a well regulated one could mean less risk of damage for us. Ive had to repaint a car after a show before, had details stolen at another, and keyed at another too. This could be a good thing. People might not be as keen to show a stickerbombed bucket, when the cost of entry surpasses the cost of a scene lanyard/pack of stickers

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
I was just kind of making the point that the best shows ive been to are RMS, Dubshed and Showerks 400, really chilled not worries, this just seems like it will be alot of bossing around by the organizers

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
Havent Noel, apparently they are posting out a pack to us, was assuming payment will be in that

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Ive ended up with tickets to this......Going on the Sunday. Hope its not as bad as I fear

2.2_Coupe

RMS Regular
Drives
amps/volts
Soooo as of this morning refunds have been issued - the email seems to suggest that our places are still held, but that they will be implementing a 'different process'. Any inside word on what the score is?

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Soooo as of this morning refunds have been issued - the email seems to suggest that our places are still held, but that they will be implementing a 'different process'. Any inside word on what the score is?

Eh? Never got anything myself and no mention on their bakebook?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.