Big Thanks once again to OBD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CJFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Big, big thanks to Ryan, Steve and Will for their hard work getting my car back on the road after SEAT trying to wreck my car with their dodgy turbo fitting! The pull the car now has is a bit unreal and will take some getting used to.
The guys went above and beyond to get the car running perfect, they even stayed open a couple of hours after closing to make sure the car was sorted and most importantly were easy to pay!!
I would recommend OBD all day long for remapping or any servicing or repair work. They are now the only company i will be letting anywhere near my car.

mi16chris

RMS Regular
Drives
210hp clio 182
Big, big thanks to Ryan, Steve and Will for their hard work getting my car back on the road after SEAT trying to wreck my car with their dodgy turbo fitting! The pull the car now has is a bit unreal and will take some getting used to.
The guys went above and beyond to get the car running perfect, they even stayed open a couple of hours after closing to make sure the car was sorted and most importantly were easy to pay!!
I would recommend OBD all day long for remapping or any servicing or repair work. They are now the only company i will be letting anywhere near my car.
yeah there top lads i was using the dyno up there most of the day ! tidy looking motor u got btw

PhilM

RMS Regular
not chris no, spuddys car, think his username is garethut on here he should see alot more than 300 very soon.

nice wee fr you have there, that bumper line up eventually?

Phil

CJFR

RMS Regular
OP
CJFR
Drives
Leon Cupra
lol Aye, nothing the hacksaw couldn't solve, it's on like it came outta the factory. What did the nitrous Starlet that was up hit?

PhilM

RMS Regular
good good, he hit about 280 @0.80bar boost with the NOS and 320 @1.5bar boost without the NOS.

this weekend he should be running the higher boost 1.8bar iirc and the NOS.

great crack.

Phil

CJFR

RMS Regular
OP
CJFR
Drives
Leon Cupra
Aye the craics always good up at OBD. Sure my da was only meant to be dropping me up and ended up having to near drag him out, he was loving the starlets. lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.