Blackwater coming through once again

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Can't really describe the detail involved in my latest project, but they jumped at it, and even took time to play with Jenson in the process.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350674027.434419.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350674054.065883.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350674066.897024.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350674077.956279.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350674086.648915.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350674104.688028.jpg

Superb job boys, thank you once again!

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
Having spent the day watching (trying to help where I could) I doubt many graphic companies would actually have taken on the job and done it without a load of shortcuts.

Top class job!!!

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
That looks superb, really like the design Pete.

Cheers dude, I had the business cards done the same, but in green, they now look sh*te, so everything is going down the silver/anthracite route.

This rebranding carry on isnt easy or cheap. Lol.

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Fantastic work from Andrew as per usual. Very helpful and nice guys at BWG.
And that is a cracking van too!

Def not a cheap or easy exercise as you say Pete- especially if you have company graphics up side of a curtain truck- needs redone every so often but it'll pay for itself. Especially with such an eye-catching design as that

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
Fantastic. My favourite bit is the Masking Tape Number Plate surround. :grinning: :p

Fixed that before I got home, managed to scrounge some plate sticky pads from Stuart Biggerstaff to finish her off.

Appreciated all the comments, glad the design is being received so well.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Looked well last night, very eye catching. I'll need to have a nosey in the daylight!

I don't suppose you have any sticky pads left over? I've to refit my front plate to a new grill today.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.