Car Insurance increases

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
10 yr old Audi A4 Avant SE Technik, 2.0L tractor fueled.

Was with Direct Line. Renewal came through at £680 +. A big capital F That!!!!!

Quick look on the meerkat website, and I'm substantially less going through Admiral.

Just watch with Admiral, once you get your policy through and get the app, your asked to put on your location data. It'll not be used to give you a worse review - allegedly.

Yeah another F that, and opt out, thank you very much!!!

I may receive a better renewal next year if I put my location data on.

Yeah right, cos you'll not drop the premium next year at all, will you - thriving ar5eholes!!!

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
10 yr old Audi A4 Avant SE Technik, 2.0L tractor fueled.

Was with Direct Line. Renewal came through at £680 +. A big capital F That!!!!!

Quick look on the meerkat website, and I'm substantially less going through Admiral.

Just watch with Admiral, once you get your policy through and get the app, your asked to put on your location data. It'll not be used to give you a worse review - allegedly.

Yeah another F that, and opt out, thank you very much!!!

I may receive a better renewal next year if I put my location data on.

Yeah right, cos you'll not drop the premium next year at all, will you - thriving ar5eholes!!!
I downloaded the app, Seen that, said no and deleted straight away. Sure you don't need it anyway

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
OP
Snoopcousins
Drives
M3
Admiral are annoying though, the pattern of the last few years has been they give the best quote to insure all 3 cars then the following renewal is too much compared to shopping around so have to remove a car from the policy and then like this year they give a good quote to get all 3 insured again.
No doubt next year I’ll have to remove a car from then again

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
What’s the app for? Admin sort of stuff?
Generally yes.

Been busy today, so my mistake as i had a quick look earlier, but enough to know that im not enabling location data for Admiral. I thought there was a choice, as I previously posted, but they want it on all the time!!! So this is their black box, and they say you could benefit from providing location data for the next years renewal. Yeah - right!!!

Screenshot asking for location data.
1000045190.jpg

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Admiral are annoying though, the pattern of the last few years has been they give the best quote to insure all 3 cars then the following renewal is too much compared to shopping around so have to remove a car from the policy and then like this year they give a good quote to get all 3 insured again.
No doubt next year I’ll have to remove a car from then again
Been with them for probably 6 years and yeah they do mess about a bit, never really know what they’ll say and can change hugely day to day when adding to the policy mid year.

But they generally are the cheapest in the end.