Carrowdore Car Run 2023

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
We have just published - The annual charity car run takes place on Friday 4 August, organised by, and leaving from, Carrowdore Presbyterian Church.

Returning for its sixth year, this car run is going stronger than ever, attracting car folk from Ballymena to Ballynahinch, and from Ballyclare to Ballywalter. 

A collection of vehicles spanning near to 100 years on show allows for an eclectic mix that offers something for the tastes of absolutely everyone Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
Heading down after work, looks like a good turn out every year. It'll be my first run out on this and I've ben looking forward to it.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
This is tonight folks, always a great turn out and an amazing drive. Classics and modern cars of interest very welcome, there is usually a few bikes appear, too.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Heading down after work, looks like a good turn out every year. It'll be my first run out on this and I've ben looking forward to it.
You shouldn't be disappointed. I'll not make it myself, sadly.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Always a good turn out, very relaxed and as @Graham said, an eclectic mix for everyones interest.

I hope to make it, likely be in the MX5, but see how the afternoon works out. I’ll miss our usual catch-up @Graham

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Wife is off to see Barbie, so me and the Sprogs will be there in the 80 :oops:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I’ll be there in the zed and looking forward to it

DJMCA

RMS Regular
What time does everyone meet up? Local to me so might try and get to meet a few of you

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Was a fun night. Some nice cars. Kids enjoyed driving in the convoy and waving at all the people who came out to watch the cars go past. I’ll definitely go again next year.
IMG_2017.jpeg
IMG_2020.jpeg
IMG_2021.jpeg
IMG_2022.jpeg
IMG_2024.jpeg
IMG_2025.jpeg
IMG_2026.jpeg
IMG_2027.jpeg
IMG_2028.jpeg
IMG_2029.jpeg
IMG_2030.jpeg
IMG_2031.jpeg
IMG_2032.jpeg
IMG_2034.jpeg

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
A last minute change of plans meant I went in the Focus with wife and little one. Huge turnout, biggest I can recall, and such a wide range as always. Hopefully a good amount raised for charity.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Didn't even know this was a thing, and only down the road from me. Missed another meet being offshore. Can only hope next year I'll be at home.

Looked a great turn out though!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Didn't even know this was a thing, and only down the road from me. Missed another meet being offshore. Can only hope next year I'll be at home.

Looked a great turn out though!
No doubt they'll have me drafted in for a pre event PR next year again, so there should be a bit more notice of it happening.