Caterham Supersport Hayabusa

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
Really must try a Caterham sometime. Always loved the idea of them, and how they look, just never had the chance to get in one.

They're proper raw, noisy and involving, not much else like them!

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
Not much Mechanical stuff done this week, kind of held up by the Powder Coaters.

But i did get my Engine loom finished 🎉

That should be enough to Fire the car up and display all info on the CAN dash. I've a separate loom to do for the Paddleshift system back to the ECU.

Attachments

• IMG_2452.jpeg
    IMG_2452.jpeg
    844.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Not much Mechanical stuff done this week, kind of held up by the Powder Coaters.

That should be enough to Fire the car up and display all info on the CAN dash. I've a separate loom to do for the Paddleshift system back to the ECU.
that looks awesome

Reactions: IL

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155

Very tidy looking loom :cool:

Reactions: IL

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6

Just casually knocked out a loom like that! lol. You can do my H2R engine loom when I make the swap lol