Charity Model Car Racing Event

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

tommy309

RMS Regular
Hi lads (and ladies),
My name is Tommy and I am from the Ulster Model Car Club.

The Club has organised a charity event for Sunday 8th august, as some of you may already know the race track is to the left of the Mc Donalds in Sprucefield shopping centre. (other side of carpark to usual cruise spot)

So if any of you have model cars and fancy yourself as the next Sabastein Loeb or Michael Shumacher take a drive to Spruceifeld on 8th August (this sunday).

The track will open at about 9:30, and race fees will be £4. If you arrive and are a bit unsure, there will be a green gazebo put up somewhere to the left of the track on its own, which will be occupied by yours trully,will try to help out as best I can.

All money raised will be given to the parents of a young child who has a very rare disease and needs a bone marrow transplant. This is taking place in Newcastle England so on top of the worry of having a very ill child the family will have no income through this trying time.

So please come along and support the event, all ages and abilities are welcome.

If you have any questions about the event or club please contact me at tommybikeman@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks Very Much
Tommy Ward

jonny t

RMS Member
used to race there myself and its good craic. it gets borin after a while drivin about on ur own and when u get in2 a bit of a race its far better!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.