Cherished Transfers, transfer to Swansea.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cess

RMS Staff
I'd imagine all NI cherished transfers will still be handled locally

avo5021

RMS Regular
It just means local offices in GB, ive had to go through Swansea as the local office to my folks address (Nottingham) has now ceased to handle these.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Why? For one its DVLA, not our DVA and also their local offices had to process it through Swansea anyway, so all its doing is cutting out the middle man.

There's a whole big hooha here about retention of services and some going to Swansea currently, i think big Sammy is actually behind keeping a lot of these services but when he goes as finance minister in the next couple of years i reckon we'll see the **** hit the fan and a lot farmed out to Swansea meaning less people required in Coleraine :worried:

Storm

Banned
There's a whole big hooha here about retention of services and some going to Swansea currently, i think big Sammy is actually behind keeping a lot of these services but when he goes as finance minister in the next couple of years i reckon we'll see the **** hit the fan and a lot farmed out to Swansea meaning less people required in Coleraine :worried:

Wonder if they do switch everything to Swansea, would it mean easier transfers for new english plates onto n.i. cars?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.