civic aerodeck vti

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
I love the look of the aerodeck vti-s, she would look good sittin beside the Teg

remember if its not pirates black its not an s tho there was a few pirates black that wernt an s ie no kit with not as nice splitters etc

jeff-vti-s

RMS Member
Drives
civic mb6 vti-s
That black one is vtis one very rare . If u was going for aerodeck blue on gumtree us the one friend of mine owns it clean motor

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
DSCN0738.jpg

Not this car, pic is just to show type of civic...

Stunning and perfect looking.

Anto84

RMS Regular
OP
Anto84
That black one is vtis one very rare . If u was going for aerodeck blue on gumtree us the one friend of mine owns it clean motor

Its a bit expensive for what I want, and mileage is too high for the price for me!

I know he spent about the same price on the engine as he's selling the car for...
But its just not worth that to me, maybe it is to someone else, but I'm looking a car to transport my dogs.

I don't need a vti-s, ill come across a vti for less than 1k! Or just over.

gmsport

RMS Regular
Drives
lude, 540, Sr180
I had genuine vti-s aerodeck sold it to south any good b16 vti would wipe it all day long handling wasnt great either but it did look cool!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.