Clay Bar Question

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Frazer6666

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi a4 avant
car was parked up and some smart person spray painted the fence just down a bit from the car and now I can see wee dots of paint on the car from the mist of the spray and can feel the roughness to, would clay bar remove this?

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Bora
It should do in most cases. Depends what type of paint was used. Get yourself a medium clay and give it a go, even better, go to Rollo at OCD as soon as you can and let him have a quick look at it.

Reactions: dub

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
As @Bazmcc said it should be okay in removing it, you can get different grades of clay too so start with a regular and see what that does.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Clay bar should shift it, if its reasonably fresh I've found that Autosmart Tardis can shift it. Be advised that if you use a medium clay you may get some marring from it that will need polished out.

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
medium clay from bilt hamber. Can be used with water so just keep spraying the panel, should come off no problem

Reactions: dub

Frazer6666

RMS Regular
OP
Frazer6666
Drives
Audi a4 avant
cheers guys, I only noticed on sunday and am pretty sure it happened on Saturday, so ill get it done asap and see what the out come is

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.