Corsa B Engine Management Light Keeps Coming On

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Afro Dan

RMS Regular
Drives
mb2 civic d14
engine management light has bin coming on since i got car but now when it comes on it seems to go weird and feel like its gnna cut out and jutters and goes back to normal again does anyone have any idea wat it could be? its a opel corsa 1.2 98 3 door!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Sounds like there is a fault that needs fixed. Usually what warning lights are for.

Take it to a mechanic ?

Afro Dan

RMS Regular
OP
Afro Dan
Drives
mb2 civic d14
Sounds like there is a fault that needs fixed. Usually what warning lights are for.

Take it to a mechanic ?
mechanic had a look at car there is an oil leak from engine too that i was aware of anyway! will have to get somewhere to have proper look at it get everytin sorted at once lol !

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Take it to a mechanic/ garage and get them to plug it into diagnostics machine. That should bring up the code as to why the light is on.

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
when i had my sport the engine management light kept coming on due to the air sensor

corsacj

RMS Regular
Airflow metre went in mine before and replaced and was 100%

Fear i may have the same thing again now, will be plugging it in some time this week, saves alot of guessing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.