Decent Motor Factors Belfast?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
I need a few gallons of some HOAT Antifreeze. Any on Boucher road?

Artoir

RMS Regular
OP
Artoir
Drives
V8/V6
Already tried Chrysler Jeep, looking near £10 L ffs.

Artoir

RMS Regular
OP
Artoir
Drives
V8/V6
ECP don't have it, I'll try the other two cheers

Artoir

RMS Regular
OP
Artoir
Drives
V8/V6
Fyffes Dunmurry ended up being the only place I could find that had it, 10L for £40. Better than the £60 Hursts were looking for 6L anyway!

Artoir

RMS Regular
OP
Artoir
Drives
V8/V6
aye well its more pink but ill not fall out with you lol

aye ive an unlimited supply

It goes in pinkish but by the time it ends up in the rad it's orange...

I'll give you a shout in the future then although it's meant to be good for 5 years.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Fyffes Dunmurry ended up being the only place I could find that had it, 10L for £40. Better than the £60 Hursts were looking for 6L anyway!

Was going to be my suggestion, get Ivor on the right day and he's a decent spud!!

Gambit

RMS Regular
my question is. what is the difference with the new coolants?!? last time i checked it was still iron and aluminium used for blocks n heads. does it last longer or something?

Colin McAdams Beersbridge Road Belfast will sort you for what you want

Artoir

RMS Regular
OP
Artoir
Drives
V8/V6
my question is. what is the difference with the new coolants?!? last time i checked it was still iron and aluminium used for blocks n heads. does it last longer or something?

Colin McAdams Beersbridge Road Belfast will sort you for what you want

I've no idea is the honest answer I haven't really looked into it. Most of the newer yank stuff seem to use it, Chevrolet/Jeep, Ford Mustang, etc

starmax

Drives
peugot
Bought some today and was told the red stuff was for modern cars, my cars year 2000 and was listed red 

Artoir

RMS Regular
OP
Artoir
Drives
V8/V6
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.