E70 X5 - Wheels?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Anybody any pics of a black E70 X5 with nice wheels? Mine has standard SE wheels and I'm looking to upgrade bigger and wider. I had originally thought to buy OEM M Sport wheels like so,

bmw-x5-wallpapers-7.jpg

BMW_X5_xDrive40d_M-Sportpaket_(E70,_Facelift)_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht,_2._Juli_2011,_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg

But then I saw these - but this looks like it has some sort of lowering kit ??

23200d1205770661-black-4-8-e70-w-black-wheels-pshopedxdl4.jpg

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
The list of cars I need to own and modify is ridiculous at the minute, I need to play the lottery or something

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT
The list of cars I need to own and modify is ridiculous at the minute, I need to play the lottery or something

Prostitution it's the only way.

I have a picture of a X5M I drove the other day but the wheels look a little boring if I'm honest, can post the pictures anyway if you want.

Peadar

RMS Regular
OP
Peadar
Drives
Cayenne
Yea friend of mine has an X5M and I think he has the standard X5M wheels, which I don't like..

What's the name of the wheels in that first blue X5M?

Do you know what the name/code is for the wheels in the first pic I posted?

Cheers Winky..

Big Blue Winky

RMS Regular
Drives
Dodge Viper, SRT
Meant to ask about the others during the week but I can ask when I'm back in on Monday, same with those wheels too.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.