F1 2012

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
the detail I love best is the new wheels are black instead of silver, looks a sleek machine!

hoping Hamilton will have the entire field in his rear view this year ;)

the fonze

RMS Regular
Looks the part! Cant wait for testing now. I would like to see something special from hamilton this year, really hated him at the start but hes less of an arrogant tit now hes been beaten inteam. Mclaren have the best driver line up?

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Yup.

think this will be Webber's last year at Red Bull and Massa's last at Ferrari.

the fonze

RMS Regular
Would be a shame to see webber go he's quick enough to keep on as unofficial number 2 and he says it like it is and doesn't care who it offends. Massa's days look numbered. So many great drivers and not enough seats for them. Formula one B league needed! Something with the same machinery.

C4L

RMS Regular
Would be a shame to see webber go he's quick enough to keep on as unofficial number 2 and he says it like it is and doesn't care who it offends. Massa's days look numbered. So many great drivers and not enough seats for them. Formula one B league needed! Something with the same machinery.

Webber is good for a smack in his hairyoversizedgayfacechin...knobend...i met him at goodwood and my uncle met him at, something...can't mind lol (forgive the ignorance)... For the fella who seems so down to earth on camera and i genuinely think he comes across as the most honest and down to earth on camera and for Hamilton who seems like such a... (I'm not a big fan of Hamilton...lol) he stood and signed autographs for literally hours and talked to everyone whereas hairy chin signed about 2 and fecked off...about 3 feet from me btw I heard his 'chat' which was nothing but rude and talking down to fans then I saw a camera popped on and it was a pure Gordan Brown forced smile

C4L

RMS Regular
good God bring back 07/08, these cars are so feckin' ugly it's ridiculous

Shaun

RMS Regular
Force India looks well. That Ferrari looks weird. Very square and the rear end is very bare :eek:

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
Most teams cars will feature this "duck bill" front end to comply with this
years regs which dictate a maxium nose height . At the coming tests again,
most teams will be trying out different configurations on the exhausts ,hence
the car you see unveiled will look bare to the developed car on the grid
in Q1 at Australia. .

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
Great to see Raikonen back with a bang. day 1 bragging right to Kimi at Lotus

Shaun

RMS Regular
I wouldnt get to carried away with the timings when the top 12 looked like this lol

Kimi Raikkonen Lotus 1:19.670 75 laps.
Paul Di Resta Force India 1:19.772101.
Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1:20.219 56.
Mark Webber Red Bull 1:20.496 54.
Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso 1:20.694 57.
Michael Schumacher Mercedes 1:20.794 42.
Kamui Kobayashi Sauber 1:21.353 106.
Jenson Button McLaren 1:21.530 62.
Felipe Massa Ferrari 1:22.815 69.
Heikki Kovalainen Caterham, 1:23.178 28.
Pastor Maldonado Williams 1:23.371 25.
Pedro De la Rosa HRT 1:23.676 44.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
thinking back to last year I remember Rubens being quickest on day 1 at Jerez!

the only one that will matter is Q1 in Melbourne!

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
Had to laugh at Sauber,s car shedding parts as it left the pits , more resin please !

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
the new tyres have a lot to do with that.

Schumacher said they were "more like an F1 tyre should be".

the overall shape of the shoulder has changed although it's not visible with the human eye. gives more consistency apparently.

don't expect any of these cars to look anything like this at the next test never mind Melbourne.

new McLaren is a beauty :grinning:

C4L

RMS Regular
The new Mclaren really is a beauty, imo thats how F1 cars should look. I know its obviously function over aesthetics but F1 is the pinnacle, they are ment to be the best, quickest, coolest looking and most awe inspiring cars on the planet, new regs make them look more 'weedy' all the time its friggin' awful! Thankfully the Mclaren seems an exception :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.