fatal road accident - lisburn

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nath3n

RMS Regular
any body hear about this, fatal road accident in Lisburn, heres the details from UTV, condolences to those involved:

"TUESDAY 13/06/2006 10:12:11 Teen killed in Co Antrim crash

A 17-year-old boy has been killed in a car accident in County Antrim.

It happened on the Saintfield Road in Lisburn between the Ballycarngannon Road and Comber Road at around 9.20pm last night.

A second teenager who was injured in the crash is still being treated in hospital."

Ade Hughes

RMS Regular
Drives
mk6.5 fiesta zet
just heard about this nathan. shocking news. thoughts and prayers with the families involved.

CapMan

Banned
Drives
Wait and see!
heard it on the news. anyone know who it was?

probably happened at the junction near the garage at Ballymacbrennan, theres been a good few killed there over the years.

Nath3n

RMS Regular
OP
N
not a clue but dad said the road had been closed for a good while, but have no idea on details.....

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
I certainly hope that it was no one on here, condolences to all of those involved.

Thats 2 inside a week, slow down people and keep a level head [and keep alive!]!!

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
The wee fella worked in the same factory as me. Was only 17,Rode a scooter.

Paul W

RMS Regular
new one of the guys involved called mark grant. was in my old skool nd was his best mate drivin. apparently his brother also died of cancer recently. sincere condolences 2 all families

Ade Hughes

RMS Regular
Drives
mk6.5 fiesta zet
his brother died aged 5 of cancer. other 3 in the car walked away from the accident. mark was thrown from the car and kiled instantly. car was apperantly absoutlying flying. not even speeding as it was described to me. car took out 4 concrete posts and went into a field flipping over. thoughts and prayers to marks family.

rsnutter

R
My mum is friendly with mark's mum. Must be unreal for her, both Sons gone :worried:

Nath3n

RMS Regular
OP
N
jez, thats madness, condolences are with the family, nothing worse than loosing one son never mind two.. thats just heartbreaking

brisa

RMS Regular
Drives
eunos roadster \
Nathan_saxovtr said:
jez, thats madness, condolences are with the family, nothing worse than loosing one son never mind two.. thats just heartbreaking

Same scenario with the wallace twins on Ballygowan road. My thoughts are with the families!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.