Flexible exhaust pipe

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
does anywhere in Ni sell the flexible pipe for exhausts? not a flexi join but actual piping. need to repair a blowout until I get a new silencer on.

Attachments

• flex exhaust.jpg
    flex exhaust.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 99

brendy

RMS Regular
Pabs have you considered replacing the flexi piping with a flexi join and solid pipe? might be more reliable in the future. the exhaust place opposite park centre isnt that far from you and should be able to supply what you need, they were going to do me a few different sized flexi joins and reducers for the nova before it went.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
its solid atm no flexi at all but cant afford a new one yet so looking something semi temporary until I can get the old one chopped off and a new silencer ad piping welded back on.

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
let me know were you source it pabs.

i could do with a length of it.... hows it last compared to 'normal' exhausts ..... and how solid is it ? ie. up over the axle, is it going to 'drop' and lie against the axle ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.