Goodwood FoS 2024.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Where would you recommend to stay at Goodwood ?
I've usually stayed in the halls of residence at the local university or college, as the students have all moved out by that point.

Can't even remember the place. But it had a bar with a terrace overlooking the cricket pitch and it was a short walk into the town where I think it was the nags head we dined in most evenings.

Edit, it was Chichester, which is a stones throw.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
What tickets or packages does anyone go for ?

Id love to book this .
Not been in many years, but plan to be there for each day it is open.

Doing this will give you a chance to experience the most of it, but I'd guess that you will still not see it all on your first visit.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
What tickets or packages does anyone go for ?

Id love to book this .
Going with 3 mates, have booked the 4 day roving grandstand tickets (now sold out and were just over £400)
Have booked accommodation at a local Haven caravan site for the week (minimum term in high season) for a bit of freedom in the evenings
Flights are into Bristol and a weeks car hire, came in around £200pp for return flights and a Tesla as a hire car….
All of us had significant birthdays in the last year and are treating it as a bucket list one off trip. Plan to do a few driving things around the event in the couple of days before it starts too 🤞

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
That's spot on pricing for grandstand tickets.

Anyone going will have their minds blown!

wbrown343

RMS Regular
Drives
D2 S8
Anyone got any sources for Saturday tickets nearer the time? It only suits to go the sat/sun but saturdays sold out already, I assume because of last years handling!