Expired Deal Halfords 5-drawer and 7-drawer tool chests - £160!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JD.

RMS Regular
02-workshop-banner-professional-storage-151015

Add both chests to your basket and the discount will be applied. Brings them down to £199.99. Then use discount code B16WT03 to bring price of bundle down to £159.99.

Tool Chests & Cabinets | Tool Storage Cabinets | Cheap Garage Equipment

Unreal deal, and the reviews for it seem great! Needless to say I've reserved them.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Great price with that promo code.

I know you can collect after an hour when your reserve and collect.

I've even had a fella reserve and collect an item for me on the stores computer as it was cheaper online.

But how long can you leave an item reserved for before collection? Don't want to miss the promo code.

Can collect it tomorrow after work as there open till 8pm

Edit: found out, reserve and collect lasts for 3 days

Reserving now, this will be my 2nd set haha

Last edited:

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Christ almighty, a saving of £240. Might be rude not to.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That is incredible value.

Are the black industrial ones worth the extra or not?

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Ahh good job you mentioned it
Mine are the industrial ones,a bit bigger and stronger,still a good deal on these though

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
3 piece industrial set is £328.99 with the same code.

I think the time has come to invest in a set.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
That is incredible value.

Are the black industrial ones worth the extra or not?
I wouldn't say there worth the extra unless your using them day in day out.

I've had my professional ones 2/3 years and still like new, get used pretty often and all the drawers are full

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I had a play with the drawers in store one day and didn't think the mechanism was that sweet just? A lot of play side to side.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I had a play with the drawers in store one day and didn't think the mechanism was that sweet just? A lot of play side to side.

Always going to be a bit, but they never jam or get stuck on me. I have decent weight in some of them too.

Of course the more expensive industrial ones are stronger but unless you really need them to be I really don't think it's worth double the price for a diy/enthusiast working on your own vehicles.

Just my opinion, yes you get what you pay for but do you really need the more expensive ones? Just think how often you will use them.

Mine probably get used everyday, if not by me then my brother or fathers employees when they need something.

At work our tool boxes are not any stronger than these (sealy brand) and take a right bit of abuse 5 days a week

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
I keep banging on about it but remember to use topcashback and you'll get another 3% back which as man maths will tell you is the guts of a tenner (ummm....? Well it would be on the industrial 3 piece, which I must resist!).

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Reserved top, middle and bottom box for collection tomorrow. Overall price £500 after the promo deal and discount code £250 :grinning:

JD.

RMS Regular
OP
JD.
Brilliant, I'm hinting to the parents to get me the middle box now for Christmas lol

VintyGti

RMS Regular
Drives
Edition 30 GTI
Just got a phone call about my reserved items, the 5 drawer had a dent at the bottom right corner which they have pushed out but has left a crack in the paint. Option to get another new set or twenty quid off - will have a look a at it tonight, if it's not bad then I got mine for 140 :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.