Has UTV Drive gone?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Getting redirected to usedcarsni when I try to visit the utvdrive site. Anyone else? ?

colin84

RMS Regular
Finished on Monday, was crap anyway. The ads never expired so was full of sold cars. I rang about a car on it and the owner sounded surprised I was calling, he said sorry mate that was sold over a month ago. Any time I put an ad up I forgot to take it down, but never got any calls.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Finished on Monday, was crap anyway. The ads never expired so was full of sold cars. I rang about a car on it and the owner sounded surprised I was calling, he said sorry mate that was sold over a month ago. Any time I put an ad up I forgot to take it down, but never got any calls.

Done my head in with that.
I'd be more inclined to say it was the fault of the lazy sods that had sold their car not bothering their backsides to take the ad down...

colin84

RMS Regular
Done my head in with that.
I'd be more inclined to say it was the fault of the lazy sods that had sold their car not bothering their backsides to take the ad down...

Guess that makes me as bad as them lol. I only used it twice, but with having no interest whatsoever I forgot I even put it on. One of the times they sent me a overview of the interest in my ad, this was like a month later.

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
Liked it as it another competitor in the market. Keeps prices down.
I always searched 'added most recent' so didnt mind old adverts.

gt_86

RMS Regular
Too worried about the latest scandal on Corry yon boyo.

Was it free to advertise on? Never did even look at it until i was redirected to UCNI the other night...

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6

That wasn't a Subaru by any chance? I had the same call lol.

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
Actually found a few motors on it that weren't advertised elsewhere. No one had been to see them either so it was low ball central.

Found my current car on it and it wasn't advertised anywhere else and I think I could say I got a good price. A Passat would have probably cost me more.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
The chap selling one of the cars figured that people search all the sites so would have found it. Didn't appear to be the case though as it'd been on for weeks without a viewer or even call.

Wouldnt have used it myself for selling for that very reason tho

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Started off pretty crap but I was getting some sales out of it more recently to be honest. It didnt finish up due to not being profitable (so I'm told) it was to do with UTV launching their new ROI channel and focusing money/staffing etc on that. But that could be bull to avoid looking like it failed!

As coog says there were some bargains to be had as not being people trawled it for stuff compared to the other sites.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
When I was selling my old car I posted it on everything including that. The more coverage, the more chance you have of selling I suppose.

No real loss. It just 1 less site to post on, there's plenty out there.

MarkP

RMS Regular
OP
MarkP
Drives
Plenty?
Rip off Autotrader, done deal,UCNI and scumtree.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.