Heidfeld Out,, Senna Buys His Seat

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Bruno Senna gets Heidfeld's seat for a cool million in sponsorship:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/14658066.stm

Have to say this saddens me. I know it has always been going on, Schumacher got his first drive with Jordan 20 years ago for £100k at the time (probably about £200k in today's money). But it is sad when when people get drives on money alone, and not on merit.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Be interesting to see what senna can do, the Renault has the potential to make q3.
Schumi lied to get his Jordan drive, he had never actually drove at spa before that race.

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
I dont think Heidfeld has done enough this season and with the team well
down the constructers table theres no harm in running Senna , it will justify
his sponsors money . Anyway ,the team want Grosjean back in the car once
he,s finished his GP2 season .

C4L

RMS Regular
those guys are missing Kubica big time and if he is unable to return what a great loss, what could have been eh!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Indeed. Really hope Kubica makes it back, the car was built around him.

I think Heidfeld has done a fantastic job, most definitely better than Senna will. The only reason to switch is for the money.

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
I think Heidfeld has done a fantastic job, most definitely better than Senna will. The only reason to switch is for the money.

It's like you don't know how F1 works. Almost every driver except the very top few bring money.

Senna will be every bit as good as Heidfeld once he gets a few races under his belt to shake off the rust. Heidfeld is only a very mediocre driver.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I think Senna has shown today that he deserves that seat, I guarantee you Heidfeld wouldn't have placed the same car in 7th!

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .

Ahem ...... where did Senna qualify ? ...​

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
Senna couldnt have had a more testing practice an qualy to jump straight into the Renault ,
the lad did really well , Heidfeld is a good driver but not a charger to drive the team (and Petrov)
forward...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.