Hein Gericke Under New Ownership!! New Company in Belfast

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

marty144bikes

RMS Member
Drives
X5
Hein Gericke Belfast is open again under new ownership and new management. Hein Gericke Belfast will be offering the same great products at excellent prices from brands such as Hein Gericke, Dainese, Schuberth, Nolan, Segura, TCX, NGK, Alpine Stars, HJC and LS2. Our shop is in the same great location on the Boucher Road in Belfast. We offer changing facilities on our premises when your trying on our great range as well as free parking.

Open 7 days a week from 10Am, with a late night on Thursday.

marty144bikes

RMS Member
OP
marty144bikes
Drives
X5
Davys in bangor own it I presume?

Seen some livery on his vans I think

Yes we are running the shop as it is a franchise. It's primarily owned by a huge helmet manufacturer with plenty of capital behind them to make sure the brand stays safe and doesn't loose it's great reputation again.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I feel sorry for local motorcycle clothing / accessory shops.

Everyone seems to just use them to try stuff on and then order it online cheaper.

marty144bikes

RMS Member
OP
marty144bikes
Drives
X5
I feel sorry for local motorcycle clothing / accessory shops.

Everyone seems to just use them to try stuff on and then order it online cheaper.

Unfortunately it happens everyday although we are finding more and more people are coming back in store and buying as they are getting fed up of constantly having to return items ordered online. Up in HG we occasionally run deals, we had one last week where we were even cheaper than the internet. Just needs people in the door to realise this.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I hope it does well, Hein Gericke textiles are the best IMO. Im on my second set of them in 13 years of riding. Ive probably spent over £2000 in HG Belfast.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
I remember HG in the good old days were you could go for a cuppa, chat and meet locals riders. Then the staff got recycled and the place had no craic.
Bring back that sort of thing.
Mini motos out the back, dyno days, meet the riders etc

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
Just an idea but maybe host a big brew up or somthing of the sort as a re-opening event to get folks down and have a look around and a natter.

Either way i'll be popping in to get some gear for my snowdonia trip coming up next month!

marty144bikes

RMS Member
OP
marty144bikes
Drives
X5
Any launch offers or anything?

We have been open for 10 weeks now. We had our opening offers on until the end of the IOM TT. We get our promotions from our Head Office in Germany. We had another offer on last week which was great. They come through to us about 2 days in advance. When the next one is coming up I will be sure to post it up for everyone.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.