Help please? ! Old 911 wanted for special event

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DubsterACS

RMS Regular
Drives
911C2,ZX16v
Afternoon folks, hoping someone on here may be able to help me.

I've been tasked with getting 2 specific cars for a special family event taking place on 6th may, an E34 M5 and an old shape 911.

I have the M5 sorted but have been let down by the supplier of the 911.

Do any of you know of anyone who has an old shape 911 that could be used for the day?

Rather than name them in a comment below, please pm me to keep details secure :grinning:

Thanks!

Last edited:

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
There is a guy (mechanic) who works round the corner from Logans cars in Ballyclare and is apparently into Porsches so he might be able to point you in the right direction? Cant think of the name at the minute though!

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Alan McGookin of AMG cars in Ballyclare could help out as well. Good Porsche mechanic.

I know he's off this week though.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
There is a guy (mechanic) who works round the corner from Logans cars in Ballyclare and is apparently into Porsches so he might be able to point you in the right direction? Cant think of the name at the minute though!

Alan McGookin of AMG cars in Ballyclare could help out as well. Good Porsche mechanic.

I know he's off this week though.

Ive now discovered it was Alan I was referring too :p
Q

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Dad has a guards red 87 911. Do you just need a lift in it or want to drive it ?

DubsterACS

RMS Regular
OP
DubsterACS
Drives
911C2,ZX16v
Got sorted in the end! Will post a pic of it in the next few days! Thanks for all the replies and pm's!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.