Honda Dominator street tracker project

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuarty7

RMS Regular
Drives
accord type s
Well finally decided to start another build but wanted something quicker and easier to complete in a short time frame. That meant it was time for a big single. After a few months looking I decided to wait until the stafford show and hopefully find one there but then this came up on ebay and was local so went for it.

When I got it home

The end result will be similar to this

Less than 24hrs since having it home it was like this

To this

Old honda tank I had which suited the look im going for

Trying to get an idea of how I want it to look

Also bought this to help the build

Making mounting points for the new tank

Rear frame made for me by a guy in England

Side supports

Welded up

Alloy seat pan done

I have also on the way
All new cables
New speedo
19" rim to change the 21" front
Exhaust
Pod filter
Handlebars
Braided lines

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Looked like an already great bike to start with....I'd have bought that and then changed my mind about making it a project.
They do look great, one of the best bikes for this kind of style. Looking good so far, good luck with finishing it off.
I've seen some lovely examples of these via Pinterest.

stuarty7

RMS Regular
OP
stuarty7
Drives
accord type s
Looked like an already great bike to start with....I'd have bought that and then changed my mind about making it a project.
They do look great, one of the best bikes for this kind of style. Looking good so far, good luck with finishing it off.

I've seen some lovely examples of these via Pinterest.

Yea few people did say I was mad to chop.it up but I dont like them standard and paid for this to make it a quicker project ie engine doesnt need touched already had a full rebuild new gaskets and painted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.