Iain Sinclair cardsharp credit card style knives

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

corsacj

RMS Regular
Have a few of these here, very cool little knives. Fits into a credit card slot in a wallet no problem too!

£5, can post, or else I am in belfast sunday to thursday evenings

The one in pics below is the one I have had in my wallet, the few I have for sale are new

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

Last edited:

corsacj

RMS Regular
OP
corsacj
Why would you carry a knife in your wallet?

Very handy when something cable tied on the car falls off lol. Or when we get a delivery in work its dead handy for cutting off straps etc without having a full on pair of scissors or knife in your pocket all day. Probably the sort of thing you find uses for, for gadgety-ness. Same sort of reason as a swiss army knife but less obtrusive.

Wouldnt be much use for someone trying to be Zoro though.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Are they strong chris? Or like them oul halfords Stanley blades that bend and snap all over the show lol. If I sat on my wallet could I snap the casing,that sort of thing

corsacj

RMS Regular
OP
corsacj
Are they strong chris? Or like them oul halfords Stanley blades that bend and snap all over the show lol. If I sat on my wallet could I snap the casing,that sort of thing

I havent broke mine yet for what its worth and I break everything lol. once in a slot in the wallet its good and rigid at the blade section. Wouldnt be something I would have for flat out use but for occasional opening things and whatever its dead handy

corsacj

RMS Regular
OP
corsacj
How would you get on with something like this going through airport security??? I don't think I'd fancy my chances, pretty neat wee device though.

considering they take nail scissors and all off people it would be a definite no-no, I definitely wouldnt want to be the one to try lol

gt_86

RMS Regular
Some cool stuff on that guy's website, the price of the new version of these knives is crazy though! :eek:

gt_86

RMS Regular
They've always been that price though @Steve C

If people are happy to pay more for them, then i guess that's fair enough. Looks like a nifty wee thing. And the prices of the latest card knives from this guy would shock you!

Personally i used this brand new thing, i reckon it could take the world by storm, to see why these were cropping up for sale from a few members. You call it Google, most won't have heard of it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.