Interior Styles

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Keith Aspell

RMS Regular
Drives
2005 Evo IX
There's probably a thread on this already? But I can't find it.

Post some pics of your custom interior or favourite custom interiors, I'm looking for some inspiration as I've had a change of circumstance and cash flow is decent once again! So some decent work will be going into my MK1 Leon pretty soon.

I'll get the ball rolling with this from Dubshed this year, don't know what kind of seats they are? But f**k me they look well!
interior.jpg

Any info, ideas, love or hate welcome! :p

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
No particular interior that I can think if but I would love a cinammon/brown leather in something.

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
Drives
too much
Some amazing interiors at dubshed this year give me so many ideas

Keith Aspell

RMS Regular
OP
Keith Aspell
Drives
2005 Evo IX
Thanks Gaz, a lot of super car ones in there, not sure it'd suit the Leon lol :p

Was thinking more along the lines of custom interiors, cheers for the link anyways (y)

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I think you need to speak to @baron

As far as style goes 3 I can think of

Uber luxury (leather, leather and a bit more leather)
Technical (Screens etc)
Track (Flocking, race orientated seats, gauge changes)

I am a number 3 kinda guy

Keith Aspell

RMS Regular
OP
Keith Aspell
Drives
2005 Evo IX
I was thinking black headliner, pillars, carpets and a nice pastel coloured leather seats, door inserts & gators? Not sure what kind of seats though? As I wouldn't want them a million miles off the rear bench, so that narrows it down a good bit! Plus the lower part of my dash/interior is grey so I don't know weather I should match it or spray the dash & other bits? (If that's the right way to do it?)

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Might sound harsh, but if your car is as per the info under your avatar "2002 Leon 1.4" I'd save your money and put it toward a car thats a bit newer with a nicer interior.
It's just throwing money away and not like you can pop the seats out and transfer them to your next car!

Have you any pics of your motor?

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
As said, a black headliner, pillars and jesus handles is a great starting interior upgrade if non-standard.

Conor

RMS Regular
I was thinking black headliner, pillars, carpets and a nice pastel coloured leather seats, door inserts & gators? Not sure what kind of seats though? As I wouldn't want them a million miles off the rear bench, so that narrows it down a good bit! Plus the lower part of my dash/interior is grey so I don't know weather I should match it or spray the dash & other bits? (If that's the right way to do it?)

I'd have to agree with @Ben P, what you're talking there is a couple of £k worth of work. I know a few who have sprayed headliners before with decent results, and a second hand OEM interior upgrade would be a much simpler and cheaper way of doing it.

Keith Aspell

RMS Regular
OP
Keith Aspell
Drives
2005 Evo IX
Might sound harsh, but if your car is as per the info under your avatar "2002 Leon 1.4" I'd save your money and put it toward a car thats a bit newer with a nicer interior.
It's just throwing money away and not like you can pop the seats out and transfer them to your next car!

Have you any pics of your motor?

Yeah I think you're probably right Ben, got into her this evening and looked around, it'd be a money pit! Think I'll gather a few pound and upgrade soon! Maybe I'll do a few wee bits, nothing major like a re-trim! (y)

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
It's hard to restrain yourself modding your car, its addictive and everyone wants to improve bits and pieces that's part of what makes you a car enthusiast!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Something as simple as a black headliner and pillars makes a hell of a difference. I done a black suede headliner and pillars for a car which was going to dubshed.

You fancy doing a feista :p always like the black on black though i had in the megane. Simple things make it a nicer place to sit imo

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Bora
The megane one came out really well. Fiesta could be done too if you want as long as it's not fake suede. It's a nightmare.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.