a-kem automotive

avsd

RMS Regular
Drives
Mercedes/C350Est
Looking to order some more stuff please.

5lt Articulate
5lt UltraFoam
2 x 2.5lt Decosol screenwash
4 cans x Clearview - your glass cleaner
4 x 750ml Power de-icer.

PM me the price and I will pay via PayPal.

Thanks

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Need to work out what I need to make an order too.

Just fill I shed your free interior trim spray on Thursday night.

Done the Range Rover twice (huge amount of plastic) and a rover and mg haha

Need glass cleaner and ultra gloss too.

Must get an list sorted for the beginner the week.

Just when I see it mentioned, what's your Screencast like for winter in terms of freezing? @Big Pimp

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Looking to order some more stuff please.

5lt Articulate
5lt UltraFoam
2 x 2.5lt Decosol screenwash
4 cans x Clearview - your glass cleaner
4 x 750ml Power de-icer.

PM me the price and I will pay via PayPal.

Thanks

Thanks for that Seamus - i'm actually trying to come up with a really good winter offer kit.

@weeloaney - here is a wee vid i made on my iPhone of it in action last year

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
ok guys..... hang on for a couple more days.... I've a few exciting things coming in to go with a winter / christmas offer!!!!

what I'll probably do is make up a couple of winter packs, consisting of cleaners and the decosol range, but the other one is the one i'm excited about!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
We have all the range I think; but we don't stock Decosol, we're coming down with other de-icers!

Cheers Graeme, I must get in the next rare day off I get, I'm running low on quite a few things! I'll have to resort to that Euro Car Wash soon :p

I didn't realise that was you earlier until I was past you by the way!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Cheers Graeme, I must get in the next rare day off I get, I'm running low on quite a few things! I'll have to resort to that Euro Car Wash soon :p

I didn't realise that was you earlier until I was past you by the way!

I'm still not used to seeing the reg on the Touring, so until you were past me it didn't kick in with me either!

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
ok guys..... hang on for a couple more days.... I've a few exciting things coming in to go with a winter / christmas offer!!!!

what I'll probably do is make up a couple of winter packs, consisting of cleaners and the decosol range, but the other one is the one i'm excited about!

Very interested in this - but have itchy fingers with wanting to get some standard cleaning / washing stuff sooner rather than later, I'll try to wait :party::p

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
honestly, i'm expecting these other things in on Monday, so hold fire guys!!!

Good job I have started sharing mine with the neighbors as they called me today to order more from you as they have ran out. I am topping them all up until next week lol

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Absolutely delighted to hear that @Chrismac I also just received an email (was blocked in our filter!) which was sent to me by an UltraGloss user who is on the jag forums and is raving about it and wants bigger sizes and also for friends too! And he is telling other forum users all about it!

Makes me very happy!

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Absolutely delighted to hear that @Chrismac I also just received an email (was blocked in our filter!) which was sent to me by an UltraGloss user who is on the jag forums and is raving about it and wants bigger sizes and also for friends too! And he is telling other forum users all about it!

Makes me very happy!

My dad has been using my anachem products whilst I am away, and when I was home there for halloween he said he thought the articulate was "great". He wouldn't usually be one for applying any special products so your products have done well to convince him.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ok, please excuse the straight from iPhone pics, but here are a couple of small items I've brought in that I feel perfectly complements my range of car cleaning products.

First up is a wash mitt.

I've bought pretty much every mitt going over the last few years. Everything from Zymol sponges, natural sponges, lambs wool mitts, meguiars microfibre mitts, wookie fist.... You name it and I've tried it.

After j got my car detailed by @big_pete i asked him what he uses and recommends, and he showed me the incredimitt which comes from polished bliss.

I went onto DW, done a fair bit of reading, and bought one to try it. Long story short, I bought 4 or 5 more as I was so impressed with the cleaning, lack of marring, and just a generally good mitt.

So I went and got the same thing..... :grinning:

Speaking to a one of our suppliers I started asking questions, and they put me in touch with one of their manufacturers, who I got speaking to and I sent them links to the incredimitt and they came back with this.

image.jpeg

Photographed side by side with the incredisponge it's marginally bigger.

The blue looks like it has longer pile, but it's about 5 months old at this point and has loosened up a bit.

Having washed out work van earlier, I am equally as impressed at the performance of my new mitt against the incredimitt.

Following on from that, I came across another product which I just love. It's from WoWo and is a microfibre glove for doing wheels. As with the wash mitt, I spoke to the manufacturer and...: well, I guess you can see where this is going
image.jpeg

WoWo is on the right, mine is on the left. Mine is fractionally larger but size isn't always important :p
What is important is the performance, and it's just a handy product which makes cleaning spokes etc including the back of the spokes that much easier. Like most things in life, there isn't a need to overcomplicate things and if something works easily why change it?

The WoWo and my wheel glove are identical in performance

So there you have it. A couple more additions to my arsenal, and I am happy that I have class leading chemicals which can now be backed up with the right tools for the job!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Looks great Ross and really good to see you pushing on and being interested in getting more top products for the range!

The Ultra-Mitt and Ultra-Glove (name competition over lol) look like they'll be a big success... I gotta get me some! (y)