Exterior Parts: Kakimoto exhaust and Decat- Civic coupe/integra

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AndyG

RMS Regular
Brilliant looking and sounding exhaust. Has a Decat welded on and is a straight through to an n1 style back box. Back box comes out at a subtle angle. It's not stamped but was told by previous owner it was a kakimoto n1.

Only pics I have atm from precious owner:

528cbf06.jpg

959cc342.jpg

Asking price is £250 but it will be off the car start of next week and I am open to any offers

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Got a pic of the full backbox? What diameter is the inlet and what diameter is the tailpipe?

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
Inblet is reduced to fit the d series manifolds. Il get a full picture for you tomorrow. Quite small about the size of a Spoon n1

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
Exhaust itself is about 2.25-2.5 inch and the tail pipe is just under 3,

Some pics:

d8fad1c8.jpg

66ad3d24.jpg

31ea7062.jpg

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Not for me mate. I was looking a backbox that the pipe comes straight out if to make into a 'stack'... Cheers for the pic though.

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
Yea it's really only going suit another civic tbh!

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
Would rather sell complete as it bolts together differently than standard centre sections

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.