Lease deals thread

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Allowed to drive 416 miles per month for the sweet sum of £472.50 per month. Sounds perfect.
I didn’t know you was good at maths Del
6B7C21B4-9755-40A3-ACCB-BC41598ACA93.gif

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Does anyone know which of the English lease brokers will actually deliver a car to NI? I remember seeing some saying they bring the car to a Belfast port but can’t see now who they were, if they even still do this. Don’t really want the hassle of having to go over and meet a car unless the deal was a lot better than local.
It's not really up to the broker, they don't care where you're from, it's up to the funder, some are still awkward about dealing with NI even if you're willing to collect.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
I collected my PCP car from England, they had to register the V5 at their own dealership though as apparently they couldn’t deal with an NI address

Willy599

RMS Regular
I collected my PCP car from England, they had to register the V5 at their own dealership though as apparently they couldn’t deal with an NI address
A mate of mine never got sent his V5 from an NI Dealer, until we were talking about something and he realised he never got it, put 40k on the car before he got the V5 :joy: Got a free service out of it though.