Little Dot MKIII Headphone Tube Amplifier

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

-Pete-

RMS Regular
For sale is my AS NEW Little Dot headphone amplifier.

This is the MKIII model. It comes with the standard tubes and maybe 12 hours of use AT MOST so it isnt even close to being run in yet and it sounds amazing even out of the box.

it connects via standard rca/phono connections from an av amp, computer etc etc but works best of a good quality CD player or the like with good audio output.
it can be configured to run different types of headphone impedances from basic budget right up to top of the range such as sennheiser hd600.

Ill be sad to see it go as it sounds phenomenal with films and music, but i just dont get the use out of it these days.

I have all the original packaging and receipts etc for it so postage isnt an issue.

I know this might not get much interest on here, but just checking before it goes on ebay.

These are usually around the £220 mark via sellers on Amazon.

im selling mine for £175 (postage extra) .

IMG_3162.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

-Pete-

RMS Regular
OP
-Pete-
bump.

still here and id prefer to avoid ebay due to it being fairly fragile (all original boxes, and foam inserts for transport included though.)

somone could easily buy this and flip it on via ebay and make a few quid (i just cant be bothered with waiting around and posting it up)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.