Loughall Festival of Motorsport - 10th May

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andy55

RMS Regular
3564-Loughgall-Festival-of-Motorsport-A5-Flyer.jpg

Entry Form:
http://www.aovc.co.uk/resources/uploaded_files/949/publication1.pdf

Was at this the last few years and it's been good.
Many entering/going this year?

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
I'm covering this for a magazine, so will head down, but would love to see TOS as well :worried: Why on the same date :/

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
There is no rally at it this year as in previous years. There is a "demonstration run" i believe at slow speed.

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
There's currently almost 400 entries for the static display. On the day there will be 50 rally minis, nose to tail, doing a parade lap.

Whilst there is no rally, spectators are to be given the opportunity to get into the navigators seat (for a fee) for a lap. Laps are not timed, and not competitive, but that's not to say they will be slow.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
the festival is organised by the lions club for charity and as they arent MSA registered cant apply for a rally permit. previously NAMCC applied on their behalf but i think there was some conflict of dates this year. If the TOS is on, unlikely rally resuce services were available to cover it also.

mx5moore

RMS Regular
Drives
http://www.reall
There was always two rally held there every year, usually a classic car rally at the festival and a clubman rally on another date, prob not running the rally because of the date clash with the TOTS.Always go the the Festival but then The sperrins is my local rally and costs nothing to spectate.

EP2

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R FN2
There's currently almost 400 entries for the static display. On the day there will be 50 rally minis, nose to tail, doing a parade lap.

Whilst there is no rally, spectators are to be given the opportunity to get into the navigators seat (for a fee) for a lap. Laps are not timed, and not competitive, but that's not to say they will be slow.
Jaysus 400!! Need to get there early then!

Middleman

RMS Regular
Drives
R32
Excellent day at this, sunny all day as I left for home about the time the thunderstorm hit.
Really good show as usual with a good variety of cars, rally cars and hill climb and stuff for the kids. Congratulations to all involved, I'll be back again next year..

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
I was to get to this with the NI BMW guys but this week has been a complete disaster. Looked like a great turnout.

Cess

RMS Staff
Didn't realise it was such a big show. Nor did I realise that there would be all types of cars there :scream:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.