Magic of VTEC tuning

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bob

RMS Regular
http://www.superhonda.com/video/vtecmagic.mpg

368mb

EF9 civic, ITR on TBs, JUN prelude and an interesting ae86
wink_smile.gif

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Downloading. Praise be to you Bob, and Hallelujah.

Gaz

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Excellent video. Didn't like the Integra much to be honest; its well tuned but a bit of a back-garage affair with it running wild cams on both profiles, that tubular looking manifold, etc. Suspension was far too hard too.

Prelude went brilliant but looked silly :p.

Loved the EF Civic at the start with the Teg R engine - a real street sleeper.

The AE86 would be my favourite though. What a fantastic drift wagon that would make.

Gaz

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
the AE86 was a sexy piece of work, agree with gaz on the teg, expected alot more but the setup looked crap. Didn't mind the prelude, not a fan but this one rocked!

What about those sounds? :cool:

PhilG

RMS Regular
that took a wee while to download, loved the integra.

by the way bob, i bought the megane coupe at your da's place

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I'm in love with the EF VT with the B18. Have always had a thing for those Vtec's-in-a-box, nearly bought one recently too but I missed out :worried:

Andy

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
PhilG said:

The wine coloured one? Nice car, I was surprised it didn't shift earlier

Gaz

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Cooper said:
I'm in love with the EF VT with the B18. Have always had a thing for those Vtec's-in-a-box, nearly bought one recently too but I missed out :worried:

Andy

Yeh, the EF in that video really impressed me. Its probably the lightest out of all the Civics and as is apparent from the video, putting a 200bhp engine into it really makes the most of it :imp:

Gaz

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
900 Kilos and 200 brake. That's some power to weight! Scare a lot of stuff on the road, still get 30mpg and 100% reliable, my sort of daily smoker!

Andy

bob

RMS Regular
OP
bob
PhilG said:

Ah nice one lad, tidy car that and like Gaz says im surprised it didn't shift sooner. Get her dropped a bit now and she'll be mint!

EF would be the ticket, though its just too hard to get a clean one now. Actually in saying that there's one going on revolutions with 12k
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

PhilG

RMS Regular
bob said:
Ah nice one lad, tidy car that and like Gaz says im surprised it didn't shift sooner. Get her dropped a bit now and she'll be mint!

first priority is getting to a body shop to fix the surface rust forming on the arches, and maybe fix the wee dent in the boot, and paint the spoiler, then i'll look about lowering it 60 mil. Apparantly it has been there a long while.

http://www.jon44w.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=43381

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.