Merc E-Class

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

alloyboy

RMS Regular
Drives
SVR
Just got this home on Tuesday, Merc E200 CDI (Low Emissions etc) Factory white with full black leather, NAV etc.

The usual mod's including lowered 40mm on springs and fitted with 9.5x19 Florida 2's refinished in Gunmetal with a satin lacquer.

Comments welcome!

1-11.jpg

2-9.jpg

3-9.jpg

4-9.jpg

5-8.jpg

6-6.jpg

7-4.jpg

8-4.jpg

PAULW

RMS Regular
Usually love your transformations but the wheels are a fail on this one. Still a nice wagon though

alloyboy

RMS Regular
OP
alloyboy
Drives
SVR
Honestly not convinced on the wheels myself - but we have a 'load' of them in stock and need rid of them!

Open to suggestions on wheel thing? its for re-sale so needs to be 'on a budget'!

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Lovely machine but wheels look cheap
Spoil it imo, seen them on a blue e46 m3 as well and look awful, theyre like a modern dare v4 lol

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Very nice indeed. I can see nothing wrong with those wheels, they look like they shouldn't be there, but they are and look good.

A bit like a pair of tits on a transvestite, they're not supposed to be there, but still look good.

BM-Rod

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5/VR6 GOLF
Lovely car, wouldn't usually be a fan of black wheels but they suit this perfect. Just the right height aswell. Stunning.

jp112

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
Lovely bus, think some Mercedes centre caps would help the alloys a lot!

ryst

RMS Regular
Drives
MG ZT CDTI
I really like the wheels - great to see a nice set that aren't either conservative OEM or BBS.
Times are a changin

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.