Mk2 Seat Leon FR Tsi 211ps

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

-herc-

RMS Regular
Thought id post up a thread.

Here is my leon - Some info:

Eibach sportline springs
18inch bbs rims
forge bov
pipercross panel filter
centre exchaut secion removed
gloss black mirrors , reg surround , lower front lip , grille and badges
composite tripple r splitter

Next up the roof wrapped then off to get her re mapped :grinning:

Thanks

Before:

After:

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Like that. Looks really smart and nice to see it in a refreshing colour. The BBS rims really suit these cars. Remap will make a big difference. Enjoy.

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Thanks lad. Yeh got a quote from auto tune so just to gather the coin and get it in.

Or does anyone else know a good tuning company. Performance 360 are far to expensive. 600notes!!!!

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
£600 is expensive enough, but if you wait, Revo always have special offers ,e.g. 20-30% off. I would say with dubshed coming up in April, there could possibly be an offer. Also, the P360 guys are excellent and really do a thorough job...i wouldnt take my car anywhere else now.

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Cheers guys - that sounds great. Where can I keep up to date with this said deal. I really want the revo map as all the guys on seatcupra swear by revo/apr maps. But with a wedding in jul funds are tight ya know

Thanks Hanna

mad

RMS Regular
Drives
rover 25/vw golf
autotune are apr reps, maybe worth a phonecall, or im sure they could sort you out themselves with a custom map.

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Looking well, are you sure they are eibach sportline springs? The don't look as low as most other Leon's with the sportlines but more like how they sit with the prokit

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
If you follow P360 on FaceBook, and there are any deals, then the guys always post up details. I wouldnt rush into just yet...wait and see what comes up on offer.

NDvwGTI

RMS Regular
Drives
A3 s line
lovely leon mate
really like the colour

im thinking of a revo map myself and trying to save .lol

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Hmmm from what I can remember they were red. If need to look under the motor tomorrow and see.

Just checked my pm box on seat Cupra and it was sport lines I ordered from dpm so you have me intrigued now!

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Not often you see a petrol FR! Also in such a lovely colour, really like the car (y)

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Not often you see a petrol FR! Also in such a lovely colour, really like the car (y)

Cheers Ben. It's as well I've a company van lol so the leon gets a run prob once every few months lol.

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Where the springs black or red bud? Black are usually pro kit and red sportline

Prokit still give a nice drop and are generally more practical for everyday use

Just looked they are RED.. Strange i also thought it sat higher than others on seat cupra that recommended me these springs..

Thanks

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Just looked they are RED.. Strange i also thought it sat higher than others on seat cupra that recommended me these springs..

Thanks

That is strange, I was thinking that your petrol engine may be a bit lighter so not as much weight at the front end as a diesel for example but I have seen petrol cupras sitting lower than yours seems to be. Are there different engine options when ordering the eibach kit or just the same for all mk2 leons?

They may not have settled yet as they drop approx 20mm when fully settled, how many miles would you have covered since fitting the springs?

I found that when using eibach in the past that some of their spring kits seem to lower to different heights on the same model car, my old ek9 sat like a boat at the back with a sportline kit but when looking at other civics with that kit they were nice and low at the back. Their spring manufacture must not be very consistent

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Yeh a lot of people leon I saw sat lower than mine. I got them fitted prob around pct time but I wouldn't think the car has done over 500mile since then tbh

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H

Quick clean
Wind deflectors ordered (should arrive today)
Roof booked in to get wrapped on saturday
AND
I Taxed her (woohooo - She has been off the road since sep 2013)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.