My Astra G 1.6 16v Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ryan

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra XP
This is my new wee wagon... 1.6 16v sport!

Has changed a bit since then... pollished and rear wiper arm fitted... tints are off at the minute aswell

New pictures coming soon!

Hopefully i'll be on R's in her in a few weeks time!

Ryan

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan
Drives
Vectra XP
And even if my dad has put money towards it... i'm living on £50 a week... i'm spending on driving lessons, tools and then keeping myself through the week... i've paid a brave bit towards the car now

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Looking well young grass, R's are long over due and never mind what other jealous folk might think I'd be pretty damn happy with that for my OWN first car :grinning:

Ryan

RMS Regular
OP
Ryan
Drives
Vectra XP
No... its a 1.6 16v sport on the tax book... and why would my dad be sticking on "sport" badges on for...

brendy

RMS Regular
insurance on moded car and a high risker will be cute! if your dads paying for it then it is probably going to be insured in his name. so why say its yours when for all intents and purposes its not, 50 quid wouldnt fill the tank never mind pay for it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.