my little 125 project

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

driven

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Well always wanted tonget into biking as the old mans always had bikes, anyway I picked up this little 125 Pulse Adrenaline supermoto 2012 plate needing a bit of work, when I first picked it up it wouldnt run, previous owner must have thought he was the 4 stroke equivalent to Stan Stephens, he had fitted a bigger exhaust, a bigger carb and stupid open air filter, anyway got all this removed and boom she fired up reolaced all the aftermarket parts for standard partsand a standard airbox. Anyway shes no looker and has had a hard life but its getting there, next on the list is a new exhaust as current is leaking at the joins, new sprocket and chainset and ome new plastics, been getting about on it and looking forward to going for my test now

Only pic I have at the min
Screenshot_2014-07-05-17-56-59.png

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Yeah there cool wee bikes done a few changes just need to finish tidying it and somempaint its good crack bit does a little over 50 so not overly exciting on the main roads but tramps on around town

iainbig

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx5
Same as mine my will. Go to 60 and no more but gets there quick lol

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Aye im 18 stone so im happy enough with it and for not much more than 300 note including buying new carb etc with a years tax and test Im happy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.