My vti-s mint

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I'd hate to see the shine off it on a sunny day :eek: Lovely Civic, probs one of the nicest I've ever seen in fact. What exactly is a VTi-S?

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Ok list the car cleaning products lol.

Absolutely stunning car, Interior is like new.

Good Job mate, i'm sure its hard work keeping it like that

six_impressive_hours

RMS Regular
scrob said:
I'd hate to see the shine off it on a sunny day :eek: Lovely Civic, probs one of the nicest I've ever seen in fact. What exactly is a VTi-S?

Honda Civic 1.6 16v vtec. Think their somewhere around 160bhp out of the box. Class wee cars.

Must have some right arm on ya by now Dave ;) lol

jamesy

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
A vti-s in a 3dr came with, front and rear lower splitters,lower boot spoiler, a/c standard,starlite black and also a vti-s gear knob,just a few things to make it different from a vti. i use the meguiars tech wax or the carnauba wax outside and the natural shine vinyl & rubber protectant for the inside.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Why did cooper take the pics away????

Edit: Iread th eother thread on the correct way to post your garage. But this car isn;t in the garage so now no-one can see the pics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.