New alloys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
:party:

Car needs polished, just a quick sponge wash for the pix.

Attachments

• alloy1.jpg
    alloy1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 470
  • alloy2.jpg
    alloy2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 164
  • alloy3.jpg
    alloy3.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 171

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Changing alloys is hardly modifying? :p I won't be lowering, remapping, sticking on tacky stuff ... that is all modifying :cool:

Jeez, if you can't say anything nice...! :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
nice wheels ;)

looking well jacqui, i decided to let them fit mine in the end as my back couldnt have coped with another four :p

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Lyons said:
nice wheels ;)

looking well jacqui, i decided to let them fit mine in the end as my back couldnt have coped with another four :p

Thanks very much, my hubby could kiss you, all he had to do was carry the standards into the garage. He would have gurned for weeks if he'd had to fit them for me ;)

Had to get my moneys worth outta ye anyway with what you charged for them :p ;)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
rugrat said:
Thanks very much, my hubby could kiss you, all he had to do was carry the standards into the garage. He would have gurned for weeks if he'd had to fit them for me ;)

Had to get my moneys worth outta ye anyway with what you charged for them :p ;)

lmao, lucky i didnt charge you £600 then, eh?! :party::relieved: :p

not a problem, hope you enjoy them. like i said, when you drove off i must admit they did look exceedingly well.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
rugrat said:
Changing alloys is hardly modifying? :p I won't be lowering, that is all modifying :cool:
Well thats more stylin to be pernickedy....:p

Look well on the oul yoke have to say... But i do feel she needs lowered a touch...

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
daddycruise said:
Well thats more stylin to be pernickedy....:p

Look well on the oul yoke have to say... But i do feel she needs lowered a touch...

When I load it with my three children, my hubby, the weeks groceries....it's lowered enough :grinning:

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
rugrat said:
Changing alloys is hardly modifying? :p

once u take original factory parts off, its modifying :p just like ur tints, oh aye, u said they were for safety :relieved: Dont worry jacqui, theirs no shame in it. it looks well. now we'll just have to wait for another 6 months till u lower it :grinning:

rugrat

RMS Photographer
OP
rugrat
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
Max said:
once u take original factory parts off, its modifying :p just like ur tints, oh aye, u said they were for safety :relieved: Dont worry jacqui, theirs no shame in it. it looks well. now we'll just have to wait for another 6 months till u lower it :grinning:

I will never lower it :p It is impractical and I am too old :laughing:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Rims look superb... get those pics and spec in the garage!

Andy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.