Night Navigation Rally, Fri 24th Nov 2023

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
Rathfriland Motor Club are running their "Rogues Rally" on Friday 24th November.
It is a night navigation rally starting in Kinallen Co Down, and finishing in Ballyward Co. Down. Scrutineering & documentation starts at 19:00.

Don't be put off if you haven't done a night navigation rally before, a lot of the crews will be first timers.
You won't need any special equipment and most of the cars competing will be standard road cars.
If you are a Targa competitor then this is a great opportunity for another competitive outing and to do a bit of driving on the countries back roads.

I've been doing night navs for a very long time and really enjoy them. I've also competed on targa rallies and stage rallies and I still enjoy getting out for a nav rally. Different from the others but still a good nights motorsport at low cost and low risk.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.
I have my entry in already so I'll hopefully see some of you there.

Regs:
Entry form:

1700221640881.png

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
OP
RallyCiaran
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
Great rally on Friday night. Good to see a few familiar faces out and about again.

We were in the running for the win but are happy to finish 2nd overall.
We had the right route all night but missed a couple of junctions which cost us some penalties.

Rally report and photos here: NAVIGATION RALLY

The club are planning to run a few more navigation rallies in 2024. If you are interested in taking part feel free to send me a message and I'll try and answer your questions.
Note the range of cars taking part. Don't feel like you don't have the right car to do a nav rally, almost any car will do to get you started.

1701090543068.png