Nitrous Express: Anywhere in Ireland?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Anyone happen to know of anyone / place in ireland that deals in 'Nitrous Express'?

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
Drives
548hp sr20
I know 777 in cookstown doeal with Nitrous...But not sure what make...

errigle

RMS Regular
Cartoyz do NOS (holley) and Zex, dont know of anyone who does Nitrous Express in Ireland, couple of places in england do

RComms

RMS Regular
OP
RComms
Drives
E63
with the likes of cartoyz, are they doing refills yet, does anyone know? If they are doing NOS and Zex.... does anyone know would they fill an NX bottle?

Alternatively if know one knows i could stop being a lazy bandit and just ring them lol

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
yea car toys have the stuff in to do nos, only problem is they have no nitrous, nor do they have any idea how to use the equipment, well the owner of the place might, he did start out life as a plumber till he opened the shop

GReddy

RMS Regular
Drives
still looking
Quick note from CARTOYZ here to shape up the **** talk...

As far a nitrous goes were official dealers for both NOS (holley) & NITROUS EXPRESS,
We do not supply ZEX as they use old fire extinguisher bottles which i feel if there no longer good for holding foam/powder, then i wouldnt wana be putting gas in them, also nylon tubing not braided lines like the other two kits...

We have been on a course on installing nitrous, which you MUST do to become a "main dealer" & "official installer" for both NOS & NITROUS EXPRESS
(not a just a supplier or agent of the equipment)

We have the refill station & have the gas on a regular basis, mind you its dam hard to keep in stock as many autocross, super sunday racers (also people we have fitted kits for in road going cars) use us regulary to fill there kits....

We're due another delivery of gas (4 big bottles) with in the fortnight....

Hopfully this will sort out any miss information that people have gathered up...

Feel free to shout us at the shop for any info etc etc...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.