number plate printing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CW E46

RMS Regular
im wanting to get plates like the ones i had on my saxo, below, but the motor factors in ards i got them from aren't doing them anymore. does anyone know where else i could get them done in the ards/bangor area?

cheers.

Attachments

• 699711-1.jpg
    699711-1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 699711-3.jpg
    699711-3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 84

smyth

RMS Regular
Drives
172 cup
I think you might have trouble getting metro font plates because I spent a while looking but couldnt get a set. Not fancy a set of pressed plates? I got them and I def prefer them.

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
nah, ended up gettin these for the saxo and thought they were very nice but dont think they suit the BMW's, not going for the euro look this time.

Ryan8781

RMS Regular
Nutts corner market i think the guy there can make them but they are signs! not to be used on the roads! Have not been up in a good while so dont even know if he is still there!

CW E46

RMS Regular
OP
CW E46
Nutts corner market i think the guy there can make them but they are signs! not to be used on the roads! Have not been up in a good while so dont even know if he is still there!

bit out of the way to be honest. and i'll need to use them on the roads.

cheers though!

scubbay

RMS Regular
Drives
10 second Imprez
Guy on the "other" site called metroplates. Nice font and £20 to your door. Used a few times and happy with quality etc

scubbay

RMS Regular
Drives
10 second Imprez
was meant to be getting me some about a month a go and heard nothing more..

Works out pretty simple. You pay him he posts them to you. Which part didnt work out for you? Ive never had a prob in 4 or 5 sets,:cool:

Daisy

RMS Regular
yea, he said he would get back to me when they were ready and i would pay him. nothing yet...

scubbay

RMS Regular
Drives
10 second Imprez
See you never done the paying bit. Very few will print them without payment first.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.