Pot hole locations.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Not sure if it has been fixed yet or not.

But there is a very bad one on the Sydenham bypass, Belfast bound just before the traffic lights at Dee street in the inside lane.

The wife pointed it out to me from the passenger seat last week, just clipped the edge of it. Hopefully not long until that direction is also resurfaced, though I'll miss pretending I'm on Tokyo Expressway when all the thumping disappears.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

follow the trail a wee bit down the road will be pretty obvious usually a massive puddle hiding a couple of holes at the entrance and all :joy: , way worse currently than in those shots from years back but ya get the idea, always see cars doing a quick wheel spin as they try to get from a stop at the junction out to the road or turning in on the way down

This one is getting sorted in the next few weekends - by another local company.

Reactions: Ant

Ant

RMS Regular
This one is getting sorted in the next few weekends - by another local company.

aye next weekend by armstrong surfacing i think likewise with the ditch into the village as well getting looked at too
The guys that did it give no ****s sadly, they spilt a load more after that post and basically shovelled it all into the verge, seen them commenting on a few peoples posts with laughing emotes etc when people were giving off, if it's not them spilling stuff up and down the road the lorries are flying through the village