Radio code for Seat Ibiza

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lady pam

Drives
Seat Ibiza
Help needed urgently. My battery died on me and now I cant find the radio code for my 2004 Seat Ibiza. Living in Spain doesn't help. so please someone help a damsel in distress!

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
SEAT "should" have the code card in with the car's manuals and service book (I'm assuming it's the standard Alana unit), but when I had mine this was missing. SEAT will find this code if you need it. I think Agnew SEAT on boucher road charged me £17. Hopefully a dealership near where you live should be able to do the same for you. Hope this helps.

lady pam

OP
L
Drives
Seat Ibiza
Help needed urgently. My battery died on me and now I cant find the radio code for my 2004 Seat Ibiza. Living in Spain doesn't help. so please someone help a damsel in distress!
SEAT "should" have the code card in with the car's manuals and service book (I'm assuming it's the standard Alana unit), but when I had mine this was missing. SEAT will find this code if you need it. I think Agnew SEAT on boucher road charged me £17. Hopefully a dealership near where you live should be able to do the same for you. Hope this helps.

lady pam

OP
L
Drives
Seat Ibiza
Thanx Crow 555, No the radio book is nowhere to be found. I am going to go to the main dealership in Alicante this afternoon. Hopefully they will beable to solve this annoying problem. I will be sure to write the code somewhere safe.!

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
It should be on a card about the size of a credit card but I wouldn't be surprised if it's missing or the dealership forget to put it in the manual on handover. I got a printout which I tucked in with all the service receipts for the next owner. Sorry I couldn't help further.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.