Rallysport Association.

dufunk

RMS Regular
Anyone been to these events, thinking of heading to shackleton tomorrow for group A just to spectate. Would filming footage from spectator areas be aloud?

Can't seem to get any info on spectating anywhere.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Anyone been to these events, thinking of heading to shackleton tomorrow for group A just to spectate. Would filming footage from spectator areas be aloud?

Can't seem to get any info on spectating anywhere.
They don't attract many spectators, but nothing to stop you taking images or video from designated areas.

Very popular events that often attract big names in latest cars.

dufunk

RMS Regular
OP
dufunk
They don't attract many spectators, but nothing to stop you taking images or video from designated areas.

Very popular events that often attract big names in latest cars.
Thanks, aye I'm surprised as it does look like a great event and some nice cars on show.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I went to the last one, it’s pretty rubbish for spectators as there’s nothing really to see apart from cars in and around the paddock (which is interesting enough and you can strike up convo easily). We had hoped to bag a passenger run but didn’t realise that fireproof suits and helmets were needed, but will prob bring one for next time as there were plenty of people who would have been willing to take us for a run.

It’s something I would like to take part in, seems good bang for your buck.