remaps is thete rms discount or group buys?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gmsport

RMS Regular
Drives
lude, 540, Sr180
Myself and few work colleagues are looking remaps done. Is there anybody offers rms discount or cheaper rate for mutiple cars?
Thanks G

scud

RMS Member
I would be interested if there was a group discount with Auto Tune as well, I want to get the DPF removed at the same time!
Saab 9-3 1.9 TTid (180)

Keep me posted

avo5021

RMS Regular
I would be interested if there was a group discount with Auto Tune as well, I want to get the DPF removed at the same time!
Saab 9-3 1.9 TTid (180)

Keep me posted

Same here DPF removal and map. Mazda3 2.2 diesel Sports (185)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I can do the DPF removal and remap for £320 all in.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Yes, DPF removal is more than just cutting out the filter itself. The map needs adjusted to remove the regen and to sort out the pressure and temp sensors which must remain intact.

Power wise, you'd probably be looking 230+BHP with an approx increase of 60-80lb/ft of torque.

dervsport

RMS Regular
Yes, DPF removal is more than just cutting out the filter itself. The map needs adjusted to remove the regen and to sort out the pressure and temp sensors which must remain intact.

Power wise, you'd probably be looking 230+BHP with an approx increase of 60-80lb/ft of torque.

How does the remap sort the pressure and temp sensors?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.