Roll-over ramp tonight @ Nutts Corner

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bryan

RMS Regular
In case anyone's forgotten - it's roll-over ramp night tonight at Nutts Corner.

The drivers will drive their cars at a special ramp in the middle of the oval and see how many times they can roll their car over. The winner is the one who can roll the car the most times. Should be good craic to watch...

Starts at 7.30pm as far as I know.

Entry is usually £6 for adults and I dunno what for kids.

Oh look, 1000 posts :-D

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
Definately does! Never before been tried on this scale as far as I know.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
I was meant to be going but had to work late :cry: will be up next week for the des derby though.

Murf

RMS Regular
Drives
st3 mk3 ecoboost
was passed nutts earlier looked like theirs a big crowd at it. :roll: But it was pissing like mad. so i just headed home wards :arrow:

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
It was crap.

Some ejjit didn't make the ramp tall enough (it was only about 1ft tall) so only a few of the cars could actually roll over.

They didn't plan that very well at all. I'm ripping. Waste of money.

If the cars could have been going faster they would have rolled but they just went up the ramp and bumped back down again. No one thought to raise the ramp up. Ejjits.

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
They only needed to raise it up a bit - the cars just can't get enough speed up to roll at that stupidly low angle.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.