Rwb idlers 12 hr race

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Was there with my mate Gary, who maps the ECU's etc for RWB Crew, awsome guys and event! THAT is Japan!

Would be great to see something happen like that back home, but would take ALOT of organising/work...

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
RWB Porsches are the sexiest cars on planet...

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
Was there with my mate Gary, who maps the ECU's etc for RWB Crew, awsome guys and event! THAT is Japan!

Would be great to see something happen like that back home, but would take ALOT of organising/work...

Jealous Chris!!! Wonder how much it would take to make you own in the 'style' of rwb, I think i remember seeing one for sale at $60k

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
ah don't talk about 'styles/copies' of RWB lol, its a HUGE debate right now in Japan/US/UK... better off to buy one or fly Nakai-San over!

As a person, he really is a very interesting, hard working, and smart man, who i've so much respect for! Genuine Boss/Party guy, with a big heart!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
They do very little really, light tuning! All the RWB Cars in this race were stock, mainly to help reliablility and keep an even playing field...

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Everything I see about Rwb and Rwb Japan make them seem awesome, proper tuners in it for the love of cars rather than money and fame.

Plus Nakai-San is so chilled out in all the videos lol

Lifetime goal is to own at least one genuine Rwb

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.