Speed dreams bbc2 10pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Watched this last night, didn't know it was on till i walked past the tv and seen a guy TIG welding and i got hooked.

Very good program and shows the skill of the british engineering when the majority of the components are hand built, one fella had his own furnace to melt down and manufacture his own parts. H&S would have taken a dim view of it but it made interesting viewing.

Anyone know when the next one is on tv?

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
watched this myself, some hero's on it,

thon boy pouring ingots from the furnace in a pair of shorts was mental

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
Definately a great show, well produced and cant wait for the 2nd installment, the sound of that methanol bike motor is just awesome.

RoniN

RMS Regular
Watched it last night and thought it was brilliant.
Looking forward to the second part.

One of my fav films is The Worlds Fastest Indian with Anthony Hopkins playing the part of Burt Munro.

Cheers

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Just a heads up that the next episode of this is on tonight, just not sure what time at,
The paper says its on at 11:20 but the online guide says 10pm

56oval

RMS Regular
OP
56oval
Yes my paper says 11.20 too :confounded:

cant wait to see how the boys get on.

pablo

RMS Moderator
just finished ep2 there, didnt really go too well. What I cant understand is why the ones with the broken charger didnt overnight a new one from somewhere in the states. They had a whole week!!

Jonny

RMS Regular
just finished ep2 there, didnt really go too well. What I cant understand is why the ones with the broken charger didnt overnight a new one from somewhere in the states. They had a whole week!!

images

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
i always miss the good programmes - must save it on iplayer to watch after i finish this assignment (y)

pablo

RMS Moderator
one thing I found strange is the scottish team done no testing before heading out. Howcome they didnt rent an airfield for some testing?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.