Sticker Bombing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackwater Graphics

RMS Trader
Anyone want quotes for sticker bombing (inside or outside your car) let me know. We also offer packs of random, jdm and euro stickers if you wish to apply them yourself.

example integra completed a few weeks ago.

5508227486_aecf493fcf_b.jpg

5508230198_7ebd0a6a53_b.jpg

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
Andy, wee price for a rear recess on an mb6. Might have a few interior bits! Will be in touch!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
have to say the sunvisors would tempt me too! mite screw mine off and drop them up to be covered..

hutch755

RMS Member
Drives
yaris t-sport
alright mate was wondering if you could possibly give me a quote for a peugeot 206, would like center of dash sticker bombed and wind deflectors done also

thanks chris

deevtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic 1.8 VTi (m
Pice for the packs also what sort of quantity I.e how much can u cover with 1 pack?

nickid

RMS Regular
That's great mate, I still have the sun visors and fuel flap sticker bomb from the integra on the Jetta, just waiting for a guy to get back to me about putting a new engine in the Jetta and I will get it down to you.

Maverick11

RMS Member
Anyone want quotes for sticker bombing (inside or outside your car) let me know. We also offer packs of random, jdm and euro stickers if you wish to apply them yourself.

example integra completed a few weeks ago.

5508230198_7ebd0a6a53_b.jpg

How much would this be to do? - just the sunvisors... Driving an 06 Ibiza if that helps..

Cheers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.